Jared Haibon was a contestant on the 11th season of The Bachelorette.
He was eliminated in week 8.
He later appeared on the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise. He quit in week 5.
He returned again for the 3rd season of Bachelor in Paradise. He quit in week 5.
He first met Ashley Iaconetti during their appearances on Bachelor in Paradise. Their relationship became infamous when Jared continuously rejected Ashley, bringing her to tears over and over.
In May 2018, after nearly three years of "will they or won't they?", he and Ashley Iaconetti announced that they were dating. They got engaged on June 17, 2018, in Mexico, while filming for the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise. Ashley was tricked into thinking that she and Jared got to decide who should get the date card. Instead, he took her to the place where they first met and proposed. They were married on August 11, 2019 in Rhode Island. Bachelor and Bachelorette alums Kaitlyn Bristowe, Jason Tartick, Ben Higgins, Evan Bass, Carly Waddell, Becca Tilley, Olivia Caridi, J.J. Lane, Dean Unglert, Chris Strandburg, Nick Viall, Chris Randone, Krystal Nielson and more were in attendance as the couple said "I do" and exchanged Neil Lane wedding bands.
- The Bachelorette 11
- Bachelor in Paradise 2
- Bachelor in Paradise 3
- Jared & Ashley
- Jared proposing to Ashley.
- Ashley's ring.
- Engagement photo in People Magazine.
- Just married.
- Ashley wore a natural makeup look with a half-up, half-down hairstyle.
- Ashley wore jewels by Brooke Rayn.
- The couple's wedding bands were designed by Neil Lane.
- Jared's dog Clark was the ring bearer and Ashley's dog Lois wore a dress.
- Jared cried the minute he saw Ashley walking down the aisle.
- Bachelor producer Elan Gale officiated the wedding.
- The couple wrote their own vows.
- The couple traveled to their reception in a 1957 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud.
- Nick Viall was a groomsman.
- Dean Unglert was also a groomsman.
- Ashley had 11 bridesmaids.
- Welcome sign with calligraphy from Details and Swirls.
- Signature cocktails called Ashley's Tears, Jack and Rose & The Brady Punch.
- Troy Williams of Simple Troy was the wedding planner.
- The food was catered by Blackstone Catering.
- The reception was inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
- Dancing to Hungry Eyes.
- American Idol alum David Cook sang "Ever the Same" for the couple's first dance.
- The music was provided by Timeless Band, Lilly Innella Quartet, Jordan Kahn Orchestra and DJ Jack Ford.
- Their cake was made by Shelby Elizabeth Cakes.